Updated November 2019
Music Indeed, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Music Indeed, Inc. website https://musicindeed.org (together understood as the “Website” or “Service” or “Services”).
Key changes include Transparency – We’ve provided additional details about the information we collect and how we use that information. We’ve also explained your choices and the control we and you have over your information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data. Music Indeed, Inc. uses customer data solely for the purposes of diagnosing and fixing website issues; authenticating use; preventing abuse; and providing & improving the website.
Website – Website is the Music Indeed, Inc. website at https://musicindeed.org
Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies – Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device as text files.
Data Processors (or website Providers) – Data Processor (or website Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the websites of various website Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) – Data Subject is any living individual who is using our website or indirectly any 3rd-Party websites and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website use to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data – While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
Email Address – We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, updates, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. We will never share, rent, sell, or distribute your email address in any way, shape, or form.
Email – You may receive emails from Music Indeed, Inc. related to your use of the site. These emails are strictly for authentication purposes (i.e. confirming the email address that you used to sign up for our website); or to notify customers of successful purchases, purchase errors, or technical issues; or to send receipts of purchase or other transactions. Any other email is purely optional and can be unsubscribed from at any time. You can sign up for our newsletter here https://musicindeed.org. In order to stop receiving emails from Music Indeed, Inc. you can unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email newsletter from us.
Cookies and Usage Data (Web) – We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) on the web. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data – Music Indeed, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about goods, other websites, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Music Indeed, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to engage in a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Consent – When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or to return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at https://musicindeed.org/get-in-touch or mailing our Privacy Officer at the address at the end of this document.
Disclosure – We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
“Do Not Track” Signals – We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Music Indeed, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at the address at the end of this document.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the Personal Data we have on you. You can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us at the address at the end of this document.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Music Indeed, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Website Providers – We may employ 3rd-Party companies (”Website Providers”) and individuals to facilitate our Website to operate and provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related management or maintenance activities, or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics – We may use 3rd-party website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
Links To Other Sites – Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a 3rd-party link, you will be directed to that 3rd-Party site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any 3rd-party sites, services, or websites.
Product Reviews and Affiliate Commissions Disclosure – We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned, and the opinions expressed here are our own. Some links that you click on our website lead to products for sale from 3rd-party companies from which we may receive commissions on sales. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Children’s Privacy – Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at https://musicindeed.org/get-in-touch or at the address at the end of this document. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Questions And Contact Information – If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information about our company, practices, or policies, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at https://musicindeed.org/get-in-touch or by mail at:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Music Indeed, Inc.
294 Merrill Hill Rd
Hebron, ME 04238
Thank You for your Continued Support!
Music Indeed, Inc.